Amazing trip to London
Planning for an amazing trip to London? Here’s everything you need to know
London will give you a little taste of nature, architecture and history. If you visit London, it will give you a feel of the entire United Kingdom and it will make you fall in love even with the smell of fresh air. The place offers unique flavours of fun and excitement. It’s London, it’s a big name and how can you not discover the place?
London will make your heavy pockets lighter as it is a costly place. You will need money every once and then.
Walking around the city is the best way to discover it. You will get to notice the almighty structures, beautiful art pieces, modern monuments, parks and gardens, food options, and a lot more. You can also use public transport to discover the city. All the giant red buses, railway connectivity and other facilities are easy to grasp.
Here are some of the things you must do when you visit London
- Visit the extraordinary Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: The Tussauds Museum was initially a planetarium located in the center of the city. The Museum has wax replicas of famous personalities from all over the world. They almost seem to be original. There are statues of famous freedom fighters and our father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi. Along with them, statues of famous Bollywood stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Amitab Bachan, Aishwarya Rai Bachan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and many others, are also made.
- London Eye: It is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in London as it serves 3.5 million visitors every year. The place was inaugurated in December 1999 and is an important part of their culture. It is truly captivating so it one of the famous experience for visitors from over decades.
- Tower Bridge: A ‘must visit’ place in London which you should never miss when you visit London. Its architecture and Gothic style is adopted from the Tower of London. It is one of the most recognizable bridges around the world and a lot of people come to London especially to witness the beauty of the place. The place remains open 365 days a year for the tourists to enjoy the panoramic view.
- Oxford: If you are in the UK and you don’t visit Oxford, then the trip would be incomplete. The most famous university is situated 96kms from London and you should visit the campus to witness the beautiful architecture. You will get to learn about the history of the college. You would love exploring the place with the monuments parks, a lot of museums to explore and a lot more.
- Warwick Castle: Visit Warwick Castle and go back to the pages of British history to know all about the historical place. You will get to watch the largest medieval siege-machine, enjoy the audio-visuals, and watch through the beautiful landscapes and a lot more.
After exploring these amazing places in London the list doesn’t come to end. There are more fun things that you would love to experience on your trip to London. Visit the Alcotraz bar. It is the first prisoner bar in London where you can go and doll up in the famous orange jumpsuit and become detained for some hours. It is more exciting and funny when you visit there. The experience is a lifetime memory.
Next, you can discover the very famous Harry Potter Studios. There is an original film set, props, costumes, and many more things used in the original film. It is a perfect place for the die-heart fans of Harry Potter and series.
For people interested in culture, they should witness the London theatre shows and music. It would be an amazing evening plan to visit the theatres and choose your favourite songs or make a new favourite.
List of things to do in London would never end. One time holiday won’t be enough to visit the place and so you should pack your bags and plan atleast 2-3 holidays in London.
The story is written by Vedanshi Kumar